Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Tip on Tuesday !



Hi Everyone !!

Jan here with a quick and easy tip for displaying your tags or
ATC's.
Take an old frame you have from your garage.  (or basement or attic, you know you have a couple of these...)
On the back, screw in small screws  - I did four on each side.
Twist wire around the screw on one side, and string it across.
Clip up your tags on your wire !
I used Tim Holtz bulldog clips,  but of course you can use paperclips, or teeny clothes pins.
This took me about 5 minutes to make, and I was thoroughly proud I did not spend $28 to buy the exact same thing at Pier One.  It did not cost me anything, as I already had a frame, 8 screws, and some wire.


My dad made the frame for me many years ago.

Tomorrow we will conclude the Cards for Men series.  See you then !!

No comments:

Post a Comment